Imogen Abba is a Provisional Psychologist in her final year of the Master of Clinical Psychology at Western Sydney University.
She holds a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) first class from Macquarie University.
Imogen is dedicated to providing evidence-based treatment through a person-focused, flexible, and collaborative approach to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Imogen has experience working with a range of presentations in both children and adults, including:
- Adjustment difficulties
- Anxiety and phobias
- Body image concerns
- Learning difficulties and intellectual disability
- Weight loss and weight management concerns
- Parenting difficulties
- Relationship difficulties
- Sleep issues
- Social skills difficulties
- Study stress
As a Provisional Psychologist, Imogen continues to develop her skills under the professional guidance and clinical supervision at NorthPsych.
- Australian Psychological Society
- Australian College of Clinical Psychologists