December 6 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The workshop will explore:
- Relationship research – what do we know?
- Building a sound relationship
- 10 behaviours of a healthy relationship
- Gottman communication essentials
- How to fight and communicate strong emotions
- What you need to start and stop doing!
Combining the knowledge and wisdom of nearly forty years of studies and clinical practice, Gottman techniques help couples break through barriers to achieve greater understanding, connection and intimacy in their relationships. Through research-based interventions and exercises, it is a structured, goal-oriented, scientifically-based approach based upon empirical data. This research shows what actually works to help anyone achieve a long-term healthy relationship.
Bookings are closed for this event.